
Vaughn's sister Angela's beautiful baby Ewan broke his leg this week. Angela has the story posted on her blog. So sad, I still remember my sister Sydnee's broken leg when she was a baby. It's so hard when babies are hurt, you can't explain to them why they hurt or that it will get better. Good luck Angela and Erik.
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for being concerned about us. Erik and I went to a movie today while mom watched the kids so we could have a break. Plus he leaves for Port Angeles tomorrow for a job interview and will be gone for his days off just to come home and go to work again. It has been an exhausting week and Ewan has the strength to lift his leg high but then it is heavy and slams to the ground and hurts him. I never know how much Tylenol I should give him. Anyway, hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment