Background

Monday, October 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCH

Today is Mitch's 9th birthday. I can not believe he is already 9. It's not fair that my children are growing up so fast. Mitchell is such a joy to have. He has always brought smiles to us all. He has a great imagination, he is learning when to use it and when to focus. When he was little he always had a story to tell. They were so realistic that his preschool teacher would have to ask me if they were true or not. He believed all the stories he came up with had really gone on or could happen. I wish I had been better and written some of them down, but again time just goes by so fast. Thanks for being my boy Mitch, I love you! Happy Birthday!!!!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy, happy birthday Mitch. I can't believe you're 9 years old! Where does the time go? I hope you get to go fishing with Grandpa again soon and that you can go with him to buy a new pole. He loves to go fishing with you - and all of our grandkids. Have a great day. We'll see you soon.
Love,
Grandma Shelton

Angela said...

Happy birthday Mitch. Erin, I can't believe your youngest is 9 already. I am freaking out because my youngest turns 1 this month and next month my oldest is 11. It does go by too quickly.

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! We're all drooling for some of your chocolate cake! Hope your day was great!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! Did you do anything special for your birthday?

Sydnee said...

Happy birthday stinker bum!
Thanks for letting me hang out with you on your big day!