Background

Monday, September 28, 2009

Homecoming 2009


Maddi & Nate Lehi Homecoming 2009

Billy, Kylee, Maddi & Nate Lehi Homecoming 2009

Maddi making an L for Lehi & Kylee making a WL for West Lake

James filled Maddi's bathtub with goldfish to ask her to Homecoming

Maddi seeing the goldfish for the first time.

The poem James wrote to ask her.

Maddi & James West Lake Homecoming 2009

A new high school opened in Saratoga Springs this year. Half of Lehi High is now at West Lake High School, including a lot of Maddi's friends. She got to go to both West Lake's and Lehi's Homecoming dances this year. I fear it may be an expensive year of Dances for us. Oh well, she is having a great time! We lucked out on her dresses and found both of them on sale for $30 each. Hopefully her and her friends will share dresses now.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Maddi, you look beautiful, and I know you're beautiful inside and out. I'm so glad you're having so much fun. Thanks for being such a wonderful granddaughter. I love you so much.

Grandma Shelton

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

Oh Maddi looked so pretty. I can't believe that you found those dresses for $30!! That is such a good buy!